Friday, February 27, 2009

I scrapbooked today....

Nothing fancy, but I did get 8 pages done for a total of 4 layouts. All the pages I've been showing on here are from long ago. Today I did lots of pink pages for Makenna from when she was born. Yes, I'm that far behind. I'm going to an all day crop in a couple of weeks with some friends. Mindy asked me if I wanted to come over today to start getting inspired to scrapbook. While she sorted through her pictures (which is still scrapbooking), I managed to finish one layout. (Well, it's not completely finished. I have to add one more picture to my page. I had the picture, but the picture was too dark compared to the other ones. Makenna looked.....well, let's just say she didn't look like Makenna. Then after coming home, eating, watching a movie with the boys, I did three more layouts. The mojo is flowing......Yay!!! It's been too long. Here's the one I did at Mindy's house with the missing a photo. It'll obviously go right underneath the going home title. Super easy...pictures, paper, stickers and just a tiny bit of ribbon. All I used on this page was paper, stickers, and ribbon. Oh, and I wanted a sticker to fill in the spot on the bottom left, but I didn't have on that big, so I stamped the butterfly and punched out the circle and scalloped circle. EASY !
Okay, this paper looks red, but it's really dark pink. I'm talking SIMPLE: Pictures, paper, and stickers.

SUPER EASY PAGE! The title is...Snow Much Personality...get it?? So much personality. I needed to get as many pictures on this page as possible because well, I love them all. I mean seriously, how often can you get 12 pictures on a layout, and it doesn't look too crowded. Shoot, I didn't even mat any pictures. Who says you have mat them? See, that's why I love scrapbooking. There are no rules! OH, and just for the record, all I used on this page was paper, stickers, rubons, (snow), and Stamps (much), oh and two left over snowflake brads that I have had FOREVER.

P.S. Thanks Mindy for getting me going!

1 comment:

momof2beautifulgirls said...

you r so welcome.... loved the snow page.