Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Pages

Here's my latest scrapbook pages that I actually like. The one with Kaleb and all the flowers makes me laugh. I dont' usually make girly pages for my kids. Sure, I might use flowers every now and then,but not this many....but man, the kid has a purse fetish, and so I thought a little girliness was slightly appropriate. Can you blame me??
The other one is just of some cute pictures of him last April or March of some funny faces he used to make....and yes, the pictures are supposed to be crooked. (I found this idea in a magazine, so I thought I would give it a try!) Oh, and see those litle triangles next to the red and blue ribbon...and the circles?? Know what they are? They're photo corners that I thought would work as arrows. (No, I'm not a genius. I saw it done in a magazazine!)

No comments: