Tuesday, April 7, 2009

My room

The view from the doorwayFull room view (well, almost)




another corner of the room where I keep my paints and foam stamps





The Storage Wall

Up close of the storage wall

Can't forget the movies to watch while scrapbooking. I'm a ALIAS, Gilmore Girl, Remington Steele, and I Love Lucy fan. Can you tell?
Wooden Stamp Storage



Drawers of tools and punches


Beads


Fiber storage - I used to have my ribbons on the spools, but I used them too much and they would always get too messy, so I put my loved, but less-used fibers on them instead.



Buttons and Brad storage in the tilt a bins


Cuttlebug folders and dies



Clip-It-Up - This has also been revamped. It's not so crowded. I put all my alphabet stickers in another place and just kept the clip-it-up for themed stickers and titles.




Foam stamp storage



Miscellaneous tags and frames


Cricut and accessories My printer is no longer down there. It's been moved to my computer table to keep little hands from playing with it.

book storage and layout storage along with unused albums and a few other miscellaneous things.
Ribbon Storage


Acrylic stamps storage


Chipboard letters in the little drawers






1 comment:

Nicki said...

Ooooh, I want your craft room!