5. Use the button as an "o" in your title.
6. Add more color to your page.
7. Add them to the center of your flowers.
8.. Make an entire frame out of them.
9. Make patterned paper background with them. Clear buttons make great bubbles and water accents.
10. Add a little extra oomph to your title or border just to make the page a little more fun.
There is so much you can do with buttons. You can even paint them or put rub-ons on them. I personally don't spend that much time on my embellishments, but it's still fun to do if you have time. Jennifer McGuire is a great scrapbooker/cardmaker who has a great book called 100 things you can with Scrapbook supplies, and oh my word! It's on sale for $6 here. Such a great book with tons of ideas in it. She's also has an article in the magazine Creating Keepsakes every week. She's awesome, and has tons of ideas of how to get the most out of your supplies. And shhh...she actually lives around here in Cincinnati, and teaches classes at Stamp you Art Out over in Kenwood.