Monday, February 23, 2009

Stuck on You!

As a little girl, I had a sticker book. I used to love going to the little tiny store in the middle of mall and buy stickers. I still have all my sticker books. So, of course, I still LOVE stickers. I used to be a culprit of the sticker sneeze...you all know...where you just throw the stickers on the page all over just to use them up, but now, I try to strategically place my stickers on my pages to where they will look like they are there for a reason instead of throwing them on.
Here's just a few pages of things that I did with stickers. 1. Here I inked the edges of my stickers and added them in groups of three on the page.
2. I don't normally use big stickers like this, but the Pirate page called for it. It's hard to know where to place the sticker on your page. On this page, I believe that I cut out the whole ship sticker and moved it around until I was ready to adhere it to the page. And then of course the title is also a sticker. Man, that sure made it easy.
3. I know that I read about this in a book or something. Grouping things in threes is a huge PLUS. So I made the squares and then placed three snowmen on them. I also did a little photo corner with snowballs at the top of the main picture.
4. See, once again I did the three thing. This time I simply matted them on a scalloped circle that I had punched out. 5. Man, these stickers here are OLD. But at the time I made this page, I wasn't buying anything new, and was trying to use up some of my stash. I simply added them to my title strip. Oh, and by the way. My word painting are very old letter stickers too. I just added rub-ons on top of them to add the second word of the title.
6. I don't know why, but I really like this page. Maybe it the colors, ore maybe it's the ADORABLE little boy holding the cute little dog. These are my neighbor's dogs, and Luke LOVES dogs. Here I added some dog stickers to the photo mat that I used for the main picture. Easy enough, right? 7. Here I used word stickers to decorate the edge of my picture of Kaleb. He was such a cute little guy.

No comments: